Monday, June 18, 2007

My Bliss...

3 hours for whatever I want...

Here's what I did:

  1. Took a super-long bath using unprecedented amounts of chocolate milk shampoo


  2. Pet and pampered my kitty, Frank


  3. Watched that day's episode of General Hospital, unmolested by the phone, boyfriend, email or any other distractions. I love my stories!


  4. I went outside and walked around a bit, then sat in the grass....just to enjoy the setting.


  5. I got to read without being bothered...I never get the time to just sit and do this..and it's what I really enjoy!
I often feel so scheduled...I almost didn't know what to do with myself. I had to really think about what I wanted to do to truly enjoy myself. This makes me think I don't do this often enough..I don't spend enough time out of the day for myself...

No comments: